collections / DIOR
The Inspiration Striking, elegant and timeless, Dior VIII is reminiscent of the emblematic "Bar" tailored jacket. As if to further accentuate Monsieur Dior's favourite number, its name recalls the date the fashion house was created on 8 October 1946, the name of his first collection named "En Huit" or the 8th arrondissement of Paris where the Dior house was founded on Avenue Montaigne.
Reference : CD1235E1C001
- Black lacquered dial, hand-applied diamond-shaped hour markers, indicating "VIII" at 8 o'clock
- Central ring set with diamonds
- Black flange with luminescent indexes
- Luminescent faceted hour and minute hands.
- 33 mm black high-tech ceramic and stainless steel case
- Bezel paved with snow-set diamonds
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass
- Crown set with a black ceramic insert
- Transparent sapphire crystal case-back
- Water resistance 50 metres
- Black high-tech ceramic bracelet
- Pyramid-shaped links
- Steel unfolding clasp.
The Movement and Functions
- Automatic movement
- Black lacquered oscillating weight
- 40-hour power reserve
- Functions Hours - Minutes - Seconds